Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!

My name is Andrew, and I am a fourth year mechanical engineering student. I have very little experience with Matlab, but I recently started solving Project Euler problems using Matlab. Unfortunately, whenever I need to look around for help I seem to only find sites dedicated to solving them in Python, Java, etc. Thus, I wanted to create a site in which I outline my thought pattern and code that I used in Matlab. I have no formal programming experience and I admit my code can be quite barbaric at times, but again this site is not for advanced Matlab users or computer scientists, just engineers hoping to get more practice with Matlab by solving fun little math challenges. Also, I would love for people to make recommendations or question parts of my code. Oftentimes my method of solving the problems is rarely the most elegant and I can use help in optimizing my code/approach.

Finally, I'm a complete novice when it comes to website design, so please bear with. If you have any recommendations to formatting or site mapping feel free to let me know and I'll try to get this site more visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment